The positive, practical approach to workforce excellence.
When your organization joins Cascade Employers Association you’ll have access to a brain trust of experts who will provide practical, down to earth knowledge and insight in human resource management. Our team’s straightforward, real-world advice and our systematic approach to long-term solutions will inspire confidence every time you call, and every time we meet.
Our Mission: Together Achieving Member Success through Excellence in the Workplace.
As a member, you will:
- Get fast answers to tough employment questions
- Choose the services you need to support and enhance your employment objectives
- Integrate benchmarks and best practices into your human resource programs
- Have access to extensive training to develop and grow your people
- Gain insight into staffing successfully with pay data and pay plan design; resources for employment law compliance; and expertise in designing job descriptions, establishing hiring practices and creating effective employee handbooks and supervisor manuals
- Be able to access an extensive library of publications, sample policies and training tools online, as well as "AnswerSource," our helpline for frequently asked employment-related questions
Our members have relied on us for decades.
Established in 1947, Cascade Employers Association is Oregon’s largest and oldest diverse industry association, with nearly 500 member organizations, ranging in size from two employees to several thousand employees. Industries represented include: Manufacturing; Service; Non-Profit; Distributing; Wholesale/Retail; Agricultural; Banking/Finance; Food Processing; Construction; Government; and more.
To find out more about becoming a member of Cascade Employers Association, connect with our President, Gayle Klampe, or click on Membership.