Benefits Satisfaction Survey
Cascade’s Employee Benefits Satisfaction Survey is designed to gather employee views regarding the benefits offered by your company, or even benefits not currently offered that you may be considering. This online survey allows employees to share their views through scaled responses to specific statements, and through open-ended written comments to provide a broad, objective perspective. Our employee surveys are conducted confidentially online and no one, except Cascade’s staff, will have access to individual employee responses. All written comments are listed as written, while correcting only for obvious mechanical issues.
When to Consider a Benefits Satisfaction Survey:
Do you know if your employees are happy with their benefits package? Conduct a survey to find out what they are thinking.
- When you want to hear about what employees like and dislike
- When you want to respect employee privacy expectations
- When you want to hear from as many employees as possible
- When you want employees to know you are listening
- When you want to maximize the impact of your benefit dollars
- When you want to improve relations with your employees
Why Conduct a Benefits Satisfaction Survey?
Surveys generate objective data and provide a different perspective compared to what you might get from day-today, face-to-face communications.
- Learn about employee views
- Use benefits dollars wisely
- Keep employees happy
- Reduce employee turnover
- Attract the best employees
- Increase customer satisfaction
What Can You Expect From a Benefits Satisfaction Survey?
- Customize questions aimed at the specific employee benefits you want to address
- Inclusion of both your existing benefits and any you are considering adding
- Multiple choice, yes/no, and open-ended essay-type questions requiring written responses
- Employee benefits ranking and degree of satisfaction with benefits offered
- Identifies employee perceptions regarding trade-offs of existing for new benefit options
- Report breakouts by all participants, by department, by pay type, by tenure, and by age
- A summary of written employee responses to three essay style questions
View a few sample report pages from Cascade's Employee Benefits Satisfaction Survey. Take advantage of a FREE consultation with a Cascade expert to discuss your benefits survey needs and how we can help.