Employee Assistance Program
Cascade endorses RBH (Reliant Behavioral Health) to provide EAP services for our Member employers. Through the large number of groups enrolled as Cascade Members, participating employers receive a substantial discount for enrollment in the RBH program.
Whether you already have an Employee Assistance Program in place or you are looking to initiate one, you won't find a better resource for your investment (and it's probably less expensive than you think).
Program components include:
- Employee and Household Member Face-to-Face Counseling Services
- 24-Hour Crisis Telephone Number/Web Access
- Company EAP Policy Statement Development and Review
- Health Care Plan Evaluation/Coordination
- Supervisor Orientation and Training
- Manager/Supervisor Consultation 24 Hours/Day
- Critical Incident Debriefings
- Monthly Employee and Supervisory Newsletters
- Employee Education – On-Site Wellness Sessions, Drug Abuse Seminars
- Work/Life Balance Services- Legal, Financial, Identity Theft, Personal Mediation, Child and Elder Care,
Home Ownership and more.
- Wellness Services- Health Risk Assessment, Health Coaching, Online Wellness Tools
To set up your program with RBH, contact Ingrid Haugaard at email@example.com, or call her at 503.802.9834.
Be sure to mention that you are a Member of Cascade Employers Association.