5-Star Customer Service - #6606
Food for Lane County
770 Bailey Hill Rd
Eugene OR, 97402
Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PDT
Category: HR & Team Development
Time for a Customer Service Tune-Up?
Skill-building for front-line employees, supervisors and managers.
This workshop provides skills for developing the service mindset and behaviors that cement loyalty with your internal and external customers. Learn the core skills and attitudes every individual should have, regardless of your industry or position within the organization.
- Dealing With Difficult Customers
- Connecting with Customers
- Repairing Customer Relationships
- Creating Great Customer Service Externally and Internally
Participants receive a Customer Service Star Certificate.
This class is easily customized for specific industries, and can be brought to your worksite.
Presenter: Erin Mahoney, Director, Training & Organization Development
Location: Food for Lane County in Eugene
Dates: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Cost: Member Price - $215.00; Standard Price - $325.00
* Register two or more people for this program at once and receive a 10% discount on total registration.
Contact: Jocelyn Billings, at 503-585-4320 or email@example.com