Leadership Engagement Essentials
Become the engaged leader your organization needs.
Engaged leaders are the key drivers of initiatives that ensure the "people programs” in a company support and contribute to the mission and strategic objectives of the organization.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and CEOs
- Senior management, including general managers, operations managers, CFOs and controllers
- Human resource managers and generalists
- Organizational development professionals
You will learn to:
- Build employee engagement
- Foster a strengths-based culture
- Manage change and transitions
- Master difficult and crucial conversations
- Strategically manage risk
- Create a performance culture
- Stay up-to-date on the latest leadership trends
Offered three times a year, this program delivers insightful strategies that promote consistent leadership practices.
"The training and human resource assistance we receive from Cascade Employers Association helped us become one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon!”
Kelly Yunker, President
Power Equipment Systems, Inc.
- Better productivity
- Increased morale
- Greater profitability
- Overall improved organization performance
Locations and Dates:
In Portland: October 6 & 7, 2016
In Salem: March 9 & 10, 2017
In Eugene: June 22 & 23, 2017
Members – One annual registration at no charge; additional at $195 per person
Standard Price – $395 per person
Space is limited to 25 participants per session, so early registration is recommended.