Employee Supervision Handbook
Cascade's Employee Supervision Handbook is designed to be a valuable tool to help create a stronger relationship between Human Resources and your organization's supervisors, resulting in better risk management, increased consistency, better productivity and overall improved operations.
With your Employee Handbook as the foundation for providing the basic policies for your employees, the Supervision Handbook is the tool your supervisors will use to be better at their jobs and have a better understanding of their roles and the relationship they have with Human Resources. Even the best written Employee Handbook will do you no good unless your supervisors understand how to follow the procedures to properly implement and enforce your policies.
This handbook will be your supervisors' number one reference tool for the most common issues they're likely to face while supervising and leading your employees to success.
What you get:
- Complete hardcopy of the Employee Supervision Handbook template, including model language, instructions, sample procedures and sample forms
- CD of the Employee Supervision Handbook model, instructions, sample procedures and sample forms for quick and easy development
- Written guidelines for developing and updating policies and procedures
Procedures typically covered in an Employee Supervision Handbook include:
- Basics of Leadership
- Managing Risk
- Documentation Essentials
- Wage and Hour
- Leaves of Absence
- Employee Conduct
- Workplace Safety and Emergency Response
- Conflict and Complaint Resolution
- Poor Performance and Discipline
- Termination of Employment
To purchase your Employee Supervision Handbook, please send an email to Cascade or call us at 503-585-4320.
Additional support and development for your Supervision Handbook is available at a reduced rate.