Healthcare on Demand
SwiftMD is a telemedicine service that delivers quality health care directly to patients for common conditions. Rather than visiting ER or a doctor’s office, SwiftMD Members enjoy access to high-quality, convenient medical care over the phone or videoconference, 24 hours a day, seven days a week – while saving your organization money.
SwiftMD helps organizations of all sizes:
- Save money on health care benefits while improving care for members.
- Effectively manage member health and productivity by reducing unnecessary care and sick leave.
- Reduce lost work time since members get medical advice, treatment and prescriptions with a single call they can make right from their home or workplace.
- Avoid unnecessary visits to the ER or costly Urgent Care centers during after-hours and weekends for minor, non-emergent health issues.
At a time when premiums for health insurance are rising dramatically, more and more companies – whether they have 20 covered lives or 5,000 – are turning to innovative options like SwiftMD to retain valuable benefits without breaking the bank.
Benefits that SwiftMD members enjoy include:
- 24/7/365 nationwide access to U.S. Board-Certified physicians
- Consults with doctors via phone or videoconference; Doctor makes diagnosis and recommends treatment
- Doctor calls in prescription when appropriate
- Members can avoid unnecessary visits to the ER or long waits for an appointment at your doctor’s office.
To learn more, contact Curtis Farmer at 503.585.4320 or email@example.com.
Cascade Members receive exclusive per-employee pricing for SwiftMD services!
Contact us to find out more.
What Employers Say
“Employees who have used SwiftMD report a very quick turnaround time, including receiving contact from a Doctor and being able to pick up prescriptions at a pharmacy. Our employee utilization of SwiftMD has increased every year, and the key to utilization remains continuous communication of this valuable benefit.
For anyone considering implementing Telemedicine, I would wholeheartedly recommend SwiftMD.”
Director HR, Allan Myers